Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions for Online Payments.
1. Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services.
2. In these Terms and Conditions, the term Charge Back shall mean, approved and net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider's accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
3. Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or failure or ‘session timeout, the User shall, before initiating the second payment,check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact the Melon Network Technology Sdn Bhd via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by the company to confirm the payment.
In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regards shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).
4. Melon Network Technology Sdn Bhd and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
5. The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that the Institute or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
6. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, the Institute does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
7. The Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or
unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
Bank Account Details
1. The User agrees that the details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct bank details.
2. The User may pay his/ her fees to the Company by using through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her bank details: The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such bank account for such transactions; The User is responsible to ensure that the bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
The User is authorizing debit of the nominated bank account for the payment of fees selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
Payment Gateway Disclaimer
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay Fees online. The Company or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.
Upon joining, all members shall be notified of a 30 day cooling off period to retract their membership and receive a full refund.